Monday, November 12, 2012

Keerg: Sorority Jewelry

During the summer, one of my close friends and sorority sister asked me to help her and her husband with a new company they were working on. Some of my sisters went and modeled the jewelry Lyndsay and Jon had designed. Their company, Keerg is an exclusive sorority jewelry line. You can choose from gorgeous pieces and have your sorority's greek letters engraved on them. They offer all Panhellenic sororities. All of their pieces are one of a kind. I have the ring and I love it! One of my favorite parts of their jewelry line is that $5 of every purchase will be donated to your sorority's philanthropy. I am extremely passionate about Phi Mu's philanthropy, Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and this is an amazing way to give back. Take a look at their website and all of the beautiful pieces they currently offer.












No comments: