Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Graduation Weekend

This past weekend was absolutely amazing.  I had such a wonderful time with my family and close friends.  It's hard to put into words what an accomplishment it feels like to graduate college.  I sat through the ceremony and let it all soak in.  I thought about the past 4 years and how much my life has changed within those years.  I have grown up so much.  I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family and friends who have supported me all along the way.  I moved out of my beach house today.  It was so sad saying goodbye to our gorgeous house and wonderful roommates.  There have been lots of goodbyes said already.  Saying goodbye to friends that you have seen every day for 4 years is so hard.  I am thankful that I have a couple more months in Wilmington until I'm gone for good.

Here are a few of the pictures from this past weekend.



Our families finally met!


We're so silly..I guess I know where I get it from.




Outside of Watson School of Education.  I took many a class here.  


My mom's best friend.  So happy she could be with us.




Enjoying Saturday at my house before all the moving began.  


No comments: