Friday, May 4, 2012

Shoeaholic

I have a slight addiction to shoes.  The way I see it is you can never have enough.  I can thank my Granny and Mom for this addition.  I went back to Little Washington yesterday and had to run by Greenville to return a top.  I couldn't find anything that was really jumping out at me at the store except for the cutest Toms Linen Pinstripe Wedges.  They are seriously the most comfortable pairs of shoes I have ever worn.  Granny liked them so much that she wants to buy a pair.  I also really like that Toms donates a pair of shoes to a child in need every time you buy a pair of shoes.

I'm also really excited because I just placed an order for another pair of Jack Rogers.  It is part of my graduation present.  If you could only see how bad my Navajo silver Jacks look now, you would understand the need for me to get a new pair.  I have worn them out to say the least.  I decided to order a pair of the Sardinia Snake Navajo in silver.  I have the gold pair in this design and love them.  I hope the silver will look just as good.

What do y'all think of my new shoes?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the TOMS shoes

April said...

Thanks Michelle! :)