Sunday, February 5, 2012

#3: Healthy Eating

Nothing makes me feel better about myself than eating healthy.  I have recently started to watch what I'm eating more than I have in the past.  I have found a love for fruits and veggies.  I literally crave them now.  Since tonight was the super bowl, I had to make a dip to take over to Kayla's house (of course!).  I wanted to make something that was yummy and also healthy.  I think I did well with this dip.

Peanut Butter and Yogurt Dip


1 cup of low fat creamy peanut butter
1 cup of strawberry yogurt
1/2 cup of powdered sugar
Assorted fruits and veggies for dipping (I loved bananas with this dip)



By the way, I'm not a huge football fan but I did pull for the Patriots because my friend Nicole loves them.  I thought it was a good game even though they didn't win.  

What did you make for the super bowl?

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

That dip sounds so good! I'm going to have to try it!
I definitely need to make more of an effort to watch what I eat... and smaller portions!

Yvette | Classic Glam Blog said...

mm.. looks delish! I will definitely try this out! In the meantime, check out my latest recipe post at http://classicglamblog.blogspot.com/ for a great on the go breakfast idea!

Best Wishes,
classicglamblog.blogspot.com