Wednesday, February 15, 2012

#9: Loving Others

I've never been a huge fan of Valentine's Day, but I do love spending time with my loved ones.  The eve of Valentine's Day I made breakfast for dinner.  Since I have to be at school by 7:30 every morning, a romantic breakfast on Valentine's Day wasn't really an option for me.  I decided to make this for dinner.  I used a heart cookie cutter to cut out the inside of a piece of bread and then made the eggs over easy.  Who doesn't like breakfast for dinner, anyways?




Valentine's Day is 10 times better with kids.  I loved giving the kids gifts and watching them open up theirs.  It was a fun-filled day.


Tyler took me to a romantic dinner at Bridge Tender.  It was so nice to take a step back from our busy day and enjoy each other's company.  After dinner, we watched a movie and enjoyed a slice of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory for dessert.  I'm so thankful for him in my life.



Quatrefoil earrings! 

How was everyone's Valentine's Day?

No comments: