Sunday, February 12, 2012

#8: Harry Barker Dog Collars

My sweet chocolate lab, Lilly, has a birthday coming up in March.  She will be 1 and I can't believe how big she has gotten.  I've been looking for a new collar for her recently and had almost decided on one until Tyler found this great website today.  Harry Barker is a company that caters to all the things you need for your dog.  They have adorable collars that would make any dog happy.  I will be sure to post a picture once her collar comes in.


I just love her so much!


Lilly is getting the pink and navy Newport collar.  I just had to have it when I saw it.  I might even buy the matching leash.  




2 comments:

Its Official said...

Oh my goshhh, so cute! And love her name ;)

Portuguese Prepster said...

thank you for stopping by my blog! yours is adorable! I love this post! I'm obsessed with my pup too.