Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#4: Chapstick

True Life: I am addicted to chapstick.  I seriously apply chapstick probably 30 times a day.  I don't even know if my lips can produce the correct amount of moisture that they once did prior to my addiction starting.  This all started in high school.  Ever since then, I have always had at least 2 things of chapstick with me at all times.  I even sleep with it under my pillow in case I wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare of dry, chapped lips.  I know, I know, I have a problem.  This addiction to chapstick has made it so I have tried a lot of different types.  I certainly know which ones work the best for me by now.  Here are some of my favorites.

This is one of my favorite products because of it's adorable egg shape.  They have all different flavors which I love.  The Sweet Mint is by far my favorite for this time of the year though.  


This classic tube of strawberry chapstick is one of my favorites.  I have a million of these little guys laying around my room.  


You can't go wrong with Burt's Bees.

Does anyone else have the same love for chapstick as me?  Are there any products that work for you? 

3 comments:

Courtney B said...

The eos chapstick sounds like a great new one for me to try!

Caitlin C. said...

I'm also ADDICTED to chapstick, but for me it's cocoa butter all the way! I have a huge stick and my friends refer to it as the "glue stick" :)

Nicole {Appalachian Charm} said...

I do have the same problem as you, love me some chapstick. My fav is Burt's Bees also, I get the replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil. It keeps my lips hydrated and adds a hint of color. New follower to your blog :)