Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break!

Happy Wednesday!  I have been on Spring Break since Friday and I am loving every minute of it.  I spent Sunday at Bluewater in Wrightsville Beach for live music.  Every Sunday during the summer, they have live music and drinks.  What more could you ask for?  I went home to Little Washington on Monday to work on my graduation announcements with my Granny.  I packed up my car with my first load of my "college life" to take home.  It was a little more depressing than what I had planned on it being.  I can't believe I graduate in a few weeks.  Luckily, I get to spend the summer in Wilmington before I leave for my job in July so I shouldn't get too sad.

Tyler and I are heading out of town in a couple hours to go to Cumberland Island, Georgia.  I am beyond excited to get away with him.  We haven't been anywhere in so long.  Neither one of us have ever been to Cumberland Island but Tyler read about it online and I fell in love with it when I saw pictures.  We are staying in Amelia Island, Florida which is just a ferry ride from Cumberland Island.  We are planning on getting there late tonight then spending the day at the beach tomorrow.  On Friday, we are taking a ferry over to Cumberland Island with a picnic lunch.  There isn't anywhere to eat on the island and the only thing there is a bed and breakfast.  I hope that it will be a nice relaxing day.  I can't wait to share pictures with y'all!

Tyler and I made it on High Cotton Ties Facebook page to win a free tie from them.  If you have time, go over to their Facebook page and like the picture of us from Carolina Cup!

XOXO

No comments: