Thursday, July 19, 2012

Monogrammed T Shirts

I have so many Phi Mu and Kappa Sigma t shirts and tanks that I don't know what to do with them all.  I still plan on wearing some of them- at least until I start to look too old to be able to pass for wearing them.  I don't want to be 25 and always wearing my 2008 bid day shirt though.  Now that I've graduated, I feel like I need a few other options than always wearing my Phi Mu stuff.  As y'all know from one of my older posts I am obsessed with any and EVERYTHING monogrammed.  I'm always looking for something new to monogram.  I thought, why not combine the two loves I have into one!  A monogrammed t shirt seemed to be the way to go.  Comfort Colors t shirts with a pocket are my absolute favorite.  They have so many colors to choose from and they are unbelievably soft.  I was the t shirt chair for my chapter my last semester of college (one of my favorite positions ever!) and I always ordered comfort colors stuff for our girls.  I have also recently started to buy my t shirts and tanks a little larger.  I'll go for a medium or large instead of my actual size because I like the bigger look.  It looks adorable with Norts too :)  My work, In the Loop, just started monogramming t shirts.  Instead of stitching the monogram on the pocket, she screen printed it.  I think they turned out to be so cute!  I can't wait to wear them!




Do y'all have monogrammed t shirts or any other cute ideas for monogrammed things?  I want to monogram some party tanks next!

3 comments:

Blue Dog Belle said...

Such a cute idea. I have a bachelorette party coming up in a few months. It's a whole weekend, and I'm thinking these could be great in a goody bag for the lounging part of the weekend.

thanks love

xoxo, Emily

Southern Sass said...

Comfort Colors pocket tees are my favorite! They are so comfy! Love your monogrammed tees!

Kirsten said...

I used to have monogrammed shirts when I was young, I ought to do it again, I love it on the pocket!
It looks like you are doing well, good luck on your new job, I know you will do great!
I wish we had all been able to get together before you left and everyone moved away for their new jobs...maybe sometime it will work out!
have a great day!