Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Team USA!

I am loving the Olympics! Every day when I get back from training I immediately turn the TV on and watch the Olympics until bedtime. I love all the events but I must say that my favorite things to watch are gymnastics and swimming. Last nights events were amazing! I'm so proud of the amazing women of the Fab Five gymnastics team. I think it's safe to say that all of America is obsessed with them too. I was seriously on the edge of my seat last night watching Michael Phelps become the most decorated Olympian. I have always thought he was a great athlete and it's amazing watching his success grow this Olympics. I've loved all the medals USA has gotten so far tonight! I can't wait to see how many more get brought home to our country!

What are your favorite Olympic events?

Go USA!!

Here are all the consultants with Michael Phelps on TV at the opening ceremony. His mom and sisters are Phi
Mus!

No comments: