Thursday, July 26, 2012

Working Lady

I hope everyone has been having a wonderful week so far!  I have been SO busy, but loving every minute of my job as a chapter consultant.  We have been training at the headquarters from 9-5 every day and will be working through the weekend.  I've been learning so much.  It's funny to hear everyone's stories about the way their chapter does things differently.  I've been trying to work out in the morning, but that's only happened once.  I'm going to try to make it tomorrow, but waking up at 6AM is really hard when I haven't been waking up that early all summer.

After training today, all the consultants went to The Loft because they were having half off of everything in the store.  We got paid today so what better way to spend some of our first check?  I got the cutest dress, skirt, and top.  I've been needing more pink things for extension and Phi Mu events in general so it was perfect that we went there today.  Did any of y'all go to this sale?


Our first day!


Cute treats waiting for us at our seats! 

1 comment:

Just Jess said...

I love the monogram on your binder!