Friday, December 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home

It's almost Christmas and I couldn't be more excited! I just got home tonight and now Elizabeth and I are on our way to Greenville to spend time with our friend Sara. Elizabeth and Sara are two of my best friends and they have been since high school. Elizabeth and I live together in Wrightsville Beach. I haven't seen Sara in months so I'm so excited to see her. We're going to eat dinner then open presents and have a sleepover like old times.

I've spent most of the day baking. I attempted to make cake pops. I definitely need practice but I think they were okay for my first time. My family celebrates our Christmas on Christmas Eve so when I come back tomorrow I will be getting everything together for dinner at my Granny's. I'm going to go to Raleigh on Christmas Day to do my Christmas with Tyler. I'm so excited for everyone to open their gifts!

Here are some of the sweets I made today :)

No comments: