Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I am Obsessed With Shoes

I hope everyone is having a great week! Yesterday we went shopping in the mall in Knoxville and the Dillards had shoes galore. As y'all know, my mom had a thing for shoes and I have to admit that I have a bit of a shoe obsession myself. I was trying to resist the urge to look at shoes and hurry past them when I happened to glance over to my left and see the cutest pair of nautical rope flats. I love anything nautical so I immediately stopped and looked at them. And guess what? They were my size! I can hardly ever find my size in the store because I wear a 5.5 and stores don't order a lot of that size. Needless to say, I'm wearing my new shoes today. Hopefully they will wear as comfortable as they look.

We're going to a cabin in the mountains tomorrow for 2 nights and I'm super excited. I can't wait to post pictures for y'all to see!

I hope everyone has an awesome day!

No comments: