Monday, December 19, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Happy Monday Y'all!  Tyler, Lilly, and I had such a good time in Raleigh this weekend.  We got a lot of Christmas shopping done but still have a few last minute things to pick up.  It wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't wait till the last minute to get a few things.  I've spent a lot of the day wrapping presents that we bought.  I am obsessed with wrapping Christmas presents.  My roommates call my room "Santa's Workshop" because that's exactly what it looks like right now.  I am so excited about giving Tyler his Christmas present!  I love giving Christmas presents and I can't wait to see his face when he opens up his gift on Christmas day.  I will post pictures as soon as he opens up his gift and let y'all know his reaction. 

Tyler and I are going out to dinner tonight with Kevin and my little sister in Phi Mu, Kayla.  I tend to refer to her as only "Little".  We are going to eat at Terrazzos which is my absolute favorite place to eat in Wilmington.  We usually go at least once a week.  I am so excited because I haven't seen them in a while and they just went to Charleston, SC for the weekend so I am eager to hear how their trip was.  Kevin and Little introduced me and Tyler to each other so I'm very thankful for our great friendship with them. 

Until later, here are some pictures from Phi Mu's Mistletoe Madness to get everyone in the holiday spirit. 

I'm convinced Tyler and I are the Griswold's from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Seniors

No comments: