Monday, January 30, 2012

Organization

For those of you who don't know me too well, I am a bit of an organization freak.  I like everything to be in it's correct location at all times.  I have my closet organized by colors so it's easy for me to pick out outfits.  I love looking at organization ideas on Pinterest so I can become even MORE organized.  Here are some of the ideas I love...






 This needs to be done to Tyler's closet.  I love how the shoes and books are together on the shelf.  Very masculine.  


I have a new love for bookshelves.  It's a great way to organize books and throw in special touches like pictures, as well.  



If I only had the space for a closet this size...

3 comments:

Yvette | Classic Glam Blog said...

Ooh, goodness. If only I had that closet! I'd probably sit in there all day long. :)

Do Chocolate Crepes With Raspberry Sauce sound good? Check out my new Valentine's Day post full of fashion beauty, and sweet recipes for some fun ideas for the 14th!

-Halle

classicglamblog.blogspot.com

Emma said...

LOVE organization!! Something about it just makes me feel so good...and clean :) Lol I'm with ya!!

Anonymous said...

love the organization :)