Friday, January 6, 2012

Such a Great Day

Hey Y'all!
I hope everyone had a great day today. I had a wonderful day despite having to pay my rent, get my car inspected, and buy new tires (with the help of my dad-thank goodness). Tyler and I had a yummy dinner tonight at The Bento Box an got 3 sushi rolls. The Bento Box has some of the best sushi in Wilmington. If you haven't been there yet, I really suggest going. After we ate we walked through Barnes and Nobles. We love walking through there after dinner to look at all the books. We just finished watching the movie Midnight in Paris. I must say that I enjoyed it a lot more than what I had expected. Tyler loved it, of course. He loves Hemingway and Fitzgerald so the movie was like a dream for him.

I'm looking forward to my last weekend before I have to start student teaching. I'm going to try to start waking up earlier tomorrow to try to get back in the swing of things so 6AM won't kill me on Wednesday. I'll let y'all know how it goes.


No comments: