Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Fun Day

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weekend!  We spent yesterday at the dog park with Lilly and my friend Elizabeth's dog, Bailey Rae.  They had a great time.  Afterwards, Tyler and I walked Lilly down the beach.  There were so many people out that you would have thought it was summer!  I'm certainly not complaining.  I got a great picture of Lilly walking Tyler.  I wish I had some of her trying to pull me down the beach.  She is so strong!



I'm spending the day lesson planning, going to the gym, and sorority meetings tonight.  If I get done with time to spare, I might try to walk on the beach.  I feel like Sundays always fly by!

5 comments:

Kasey said...

your blog is so so cute! I look forward to reading more posts :) come check mine out some time!!

Yvette | Classic Glam Blog said...

Hi! Great blog!

Looks like we're both newbies :)
I'm your new follower! Would you please visit my blog and follow if you like it?

Thanks!
-Halle

classicglamblog.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

So jealous that you were on the beach! Cute dog!

April said...

Thanks y'all :)

Emma said...

Um, let's swap lives for a bit so I can go to the beach whenever I please ;)