Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Redecorating Obsession

It isn't a secret that I love to decorate.  If I was able to, I would constantly be redecorating my house.  Since I don't have the time or the money to do that right now as a college student in her last semester of school, I have decided to start brainstorming ideas of ways to decorate once I have to move out of my beach house in May.  I'm not quite sure where I am going to be living yet, but at least I will have the decorating plans together.  I'm a bit of a planner, so I like to have things together as much as possible.

One of my new obsessions is chevron.  I would love to incorporate this into my house once I redecorate.




I am absolutely obsessed with this dinning room.  I plan on recreating my dinning room based on this.  I think the chevron rug as a fun touch!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your cute blog and I love it!! I saw that you got to Wilmington -- I am a NC girl, too! Hope you had a wonderful New Year's.. can't wait to read more on your blog!

erica said...

I never used to like chevron, but I am kind of starting to fall in love with it. I just came across your fabulous blog, and I am your newest follower! xo

April said...

Thanks y'all! I'm so glad you like it!